Wednesday 9 May 2012

Hack Bsnl Broadband Accounts Updated 2012

If you are a long term user of BSNL broadband then you all must have tried to hack bsnl accounts many a times by now. In this post I am only going to repeat the famous ip scanning trick, but I am adding few updates from my own experience.
The IP scanning trick works and I have tested it myself.

Newcomers may refer to this good old trick here
http://www.binarytides.com/blog/hack-bsnl-broadband-accounts/

My additional updates will be -

1. Use angry IP Scanner to directly get your own IP (run as admin).
Download it from this link http://www.mediafire.com/?kej7xt37i50sp6r

2. Set both the ports 80 and 23 for scanning and manual checking.

3. Default username,password for most routers is (admin,admin).
For "iBall Baton 150M Wireless-N" router, the credentials are (support,support).

4. Now go in "Advanced Setup/WAN" section and edit the WAN interface having VPI/VCI value as 0/35. Keep clicking on next to get to the password page. Password will be available only for "PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE)" mode and NOT for "Bridging" mode. If it says bridging mode then exit and go to next router IP.

5. For getting password, use manual technique of viewing frame source code, searching for the word "password" in the HTML code and noting down the string in the "value" field.

6. For D-Link ADSL Router, the password is not directly available. First, go to Internet Setup, edit connection  with vpi/vci as 0/35. After this, view frame source will give you username.
For password go to the link http://<victim's IP>/internet_js.html. In this page, search for password and you will find it.

7. After all this, the main part is to repeat the above steps for the entire set of hosts found by Angry IP Scanner in one go. Collect as many usernames as possible and try your luck with each one, you will definitely get lucky with atleast 1-2 passwords among the 30-40 IPs found by scanner. Keep on putting the usernames on your BSNL dial-up box till it gets connected successfully. Most of them will be port binded, but believe me when I say that some are still left unsecured.

8. Avoid the usernames ending with "_wcdr"; they wont work.

9. After getting the usernames, you may also access their mailboxes at http://mail.bsnl.in.

10. Please don't misuse or overuse the connection. Trick for educational purpose only.


10 comments:

  1. is there a way so that i can know the plan of the other user so that i dont overuse it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i applied my user id and password on my friend bsnl account who bought it recently and to my surprise it got connected but now when i tried to use my user id and password in my own bsnl landline it is showing 691 error and sometime 718 error.i called customer care ,also went to my nearest bsnl exchange but no help.i have also tried earlier other user id and password it never got connected.but i dont know how my friend is able to logged in other account even my account to connect it .Both of us have 500c plan only i uses bsnl rental modem and my friend uses d-link purchased modem from market. Is that the difference?
    pls. give me some suggestion..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Respected sir please go to your nearest bsnl CSC and tell them please resset my brodband id your problem will solve

      shankar9922@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. hello, thanks for tips above. I want some help from you. Actually I have a BSNL ADSL+wifi router manufactured by teracom (Type W2 V1.00) model no. TDSL300W2 which I was using when I had a broadband connection from BSNL. But now I am having having a broadband connection hosted by a private company in Kanpur,UP. I was trying to connect it to the broadband modem of BSNL but it never connected and says DHCP not enabled on diagnosis. Can you let me way that I can use that modem as a router for my new internet connection. I think the problem is that the ip in the modem is set default to one that of BSNL (192.168.1.1) but the ip of my service provider is different and the DSL light keep on blinking.

    Help me please!!!

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think u need to set a static ip address for ur modem assigned by ur ISP. Mostly, your ISP uses a fixed LAN ip address. Go to network setup, select "static ip address" option in "ISP". Now configure ur static ip settings.
      Enter the static ip given to you by ur ISP(10.x.x.x, mostly), subnet mask, fixed gateway, activate "Bridge interface" and click on "Done".
      No need to change ur modem's internal LAN ip address from 192.168.1.1.
      Check if this solves ur problem.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it illegal or I will get any problem for using someone username and password ? plzz...reply

    ReplyDelete
  6. could you please send me one working user name and password to my mail i.d saleem.captain19@gmail.com ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have d Link modem with router, I'm using BSNL broadband plan 150(1 GB), how to use this pack as unlimited without paying money

    ReplyDelete
  8. Comway Broadband is the leading broadband service providers in Kanpur , offering high-speed internet services. Comway has a wide range of products and amenities to cater to the varied requirements of their customers. Comway is a top company in the category Broadband service providers, also known for Corporate Internet Service Providers. Contact Us: +91 9711443333

    ReplyDelete

clicksor